2022 Noted @ *Noted Awards
Noted@*Noted is where the best new greeting cards are honored.
If you’re exhibiting at *Noted, one entry in Noted@*Noted is included with your space fee. To keep everything fresh, entries must have been introduced after January 1, 2022. Please remember that if you have submitted for the LOUIE Awards, you will use the same login information.
Submissions are not yet open for the 2022 Noted @ *Noted Awards. Stay tuned for updates and information.
Categories change annually based on trends and topics. Last year’s ten categories were:
- Best Color Combo Card. Nothing sets a mood like color, and we’re seeking the most alluring examples. Don’t forget to include color or kraft envelopes!
- Best New Product Line. Show us your new collections for 2021! We are seeking standout illustration and copy, as well as a distinctive cohesion across the range.
- Retailer – Best Greeting Card Wall or Display. Retailers, this is your chance to show off how you show off greeting cards. Whether your display is on the wall, or totally off the wall, we want to see your creativity!
- Best Tear-Jerker Card. This special category is reserved for those cards that splendidly capture and share heartfelt emotions during challenging or celebratory moments in life.
- Best Use of Profanity Card. Some may call these blasphemous, but we’re seeking the true visionaries of this vulgar vein.
- Most Beautiful Card. Send us your best and brightest dazzlers!
- Best CoronaCard. The pandemic has impacted every aspect of our lives and has been commemorated in cards.
- Snarkiest Card. Let’s go beyond “ok boomer” to get your most sarcastic offerings (for real!).
- Best “No Occasion”/”Just Because” Card. There’s always a good reason to send a card, and sometimes that reason is no reason at all.
- Best Card from a Rookie/Newbie. If you have been in business for two years or less, this is the category for you. Please share your best & brightest performer!
- Noted exhibitors receive one free entry and may submit up to four additional paid entries for $25 per entry. Noted exhibitors may enter a total of five entries.
- Non-Exhibitors Not exhibiting but have some great new cards you’d like to enter? You may submit up to four entries for $30 per entry.
Our 2021 prestigious panel of judges included:
- Dan Collier, Daniel Richards Showroom (Atlanta & Dallas), as well as the retail venues Archer Paper Goods (two Atlanta stores, one in Athens, Georgia, one in Dallas and a new one in Charlotte, North Carolina) as well as The Merchant Atlanta (two locations around Atlanta and one in Dallas).
- Chandra Greer, owner of GREER Chicago, Chicago and online
- Sarah Schwartz, The Paper Nerd, Beachwood, Ohio
- Chelsea Shukov, Sugar Paper, which produces its own luxe wholesale range and also has California stores in Brentwood, Newport Beach, and Marin
- Audrey Woollen, Urbanic Paper Boutique, Venice, California
Questions about the awards? Contact us!