We will update this page daily with information on how to take advantage of your *Noted exhibitor package. Scroll down for important updates regarding your exhibit space, as well as additional benefits available to you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- The above document includes some measurements, answers to questions regarding what you can and cannot bring, times, and more.
- The committee is hard at work placing all exhibitors on the floor plan. You will get your exhibit space assignment early February.
- The Exhibitor Manual with all information regarding measurements, exhibit inclusions, shelving, furniture, electrical, shipping, move-in/move-out information will be available early February.
Exhibitor Additional Benefits
- Pitch Programs – our annual Pitch Programs gives selected makers the opportunity to each pitch their line in a brief session with a panel of invited retailers. Applications will open January 30th.
- Noted@*Noted Awards – Started in 2020, these awards are a greeting card competition devoted to all NEW designs that are being showcased at *Noted. GCA hosts the competition each year in partnership with Sarah Schwartz, editor of The Paper Nerd, and in conjunction with *Noted: The Greeting Card Expo. Exhibitors get their first entry free with code EXHIBITORFFREE23
- Once you’ve submitted to Noted@*Noted Awards, share on social using this graphic!
*Noted Exhibitor Webinars
Starting mid-February, GCA will be hosting webinars for one-hour webinars via Zoom to answer questions and go over all things related to *Noted. Mark your calendars!
- Thursday, February 16th, 9:30am MT/11:30am ET
- Thursday, March 2nd, 9:30am MT/11:30am ET
- Thursday, March 16th, 9:30am MT/11:30am ET
- Thursday, March 30th, 9:30am MT/11:30am ET
Continue to Spread the Word About *Noted!
- Participate in our *Noted Social Media Campaign – Share on social media that you’re attending! *Noted is a community event and the more retailers we have attend, the better the show will be for everyone. We want to flood Instagram with *Noted information.
Katie Hunt of Proof to Product preaches the power of camaraderie over competition – and *Noted is all about that, an event created by the greeting card community for the greeting card community! Courtesy of Proof to Product, check out these tradeshow resources to help you get ready before, during, and after, *Noted:
- Booth Blueprint Masterclass: Enroll in this free course where you can learn three secrets to maximize your trade show investment and keep wholesale orders coming in long after their show ends.
- Blog Posts to help you maximize your tradeshow success:
- Proof to Product podcasts that share real-life tradeshow experiences from real-life makers:
- Episode 180: Exhibiting as an Emerging Artist, featuring Jean Marie Sanchez of Little Feet’s Opus
- Episode 233: Sales Results from exhibiting at an industry show, featuring Jodi Kostelnik, The Neighborgoods
- Episode 236: Lessons Learned exhibiting at industry shows, featuring GCA Member Christy Asper of Paper Baristas
Any questions? Email email@example.com!