- A unique home base from which to conduct business and launch new products.
- Prominent booth location, even for first-timers! The GCA Village will be located in booth 1310 at the NSS.
- Your own 3-foot wide display panel for your cards, with space for placement of your company’s logo/branding.
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges.
- Prominent “GCA Village” branding, and promotion via social media, in NSS newsletters, and in the show program (contact the GCA for more details).
- Assistance with the set-up and break-down of your display.
- Coverage of all costs related to logistics (electrical, carpeting, cleaning, etc.)
- A convenient address to ship materials to and from the Javits Center – just pick them up at the GCA Village when you arrive!
- Assistance with display staffing, lead collection and literature distribution. However, to maximize sales opportunities, the GCA recommends that each company representative spend as much time as possible in the GCA Village on the NSS show floor.
- This event has passed.
“GCA Village” at the National Stationery Show™
05/20/2018 - 05/23/2018
Want to display your cards at the National Stationery Show with low hassle, low cost, and high visibility? As a result of the great turn-out last year, we invite you to partner with us in 2018 as our GCA Village booth comes back for a second time! Looking for more information than what is provided below? Check out the GCA Village FAQs for answers!
Last year, the GCA Village became the association’s official home at the NSS. This space was specially designed by the GCA and our partner, Universal Presentation Concepts, for newer and emerging companies. This busy hub of activity created a sense of community among the wide variety of GCA member companies.
The GCA Village offers members these benefits: