GCA Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
Looking for ways to get noticed, while recognizing the great work of our industry and GCA members? Various advertising and sponsorship opportunities are available throughout the year!
Shown below are the current options for advertising on the GCA website, in related publications, and in support of GCA events. Members and non-members are welcome to submit requests for ads or web banner space at any time. Non-members apply for membership to immediately receive member discounts on sponsorships and advertising. Discounts are not applied until memberships are approved. To apply now, click here.
Current Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- GCA Workshop & Retreat (formerly the Annual Convention) – Available Now – September 15 (first come, first served)
- Web banner advertising at www.greetingcard.org – Available year-round (first come, first served)
- Sponsor a GCA “Happy Hour” – Available year-round (first come, first served). What’s a GCA Happy Hour? Find out here.
- Annual “Thinking of You Campaign” – Available year-round
- Noted: The Greeting Card Expo – Available August 15 – April 30, 2020 (first come, first served)
- Annual LOUIE Awards – Available from September 1 – April 15, 2020 (first come, first served)
Deadlines and due dates for ads are as listed. Companies may request advertising and sponsorship in advance of these dates, if desired. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. Annual sponsorship package are also available. For more information, contact the GCA directly.
2018 GCA Website Statistics
- Total Number of Visitors: 35,364
- Total Number of New Visitors: 34,776
- Average Session Duration: 2:16
- Average Number of Pages Viewed Per Session: 2.45
- Top Channel Source of Traffic: Organic Search (62%)
- Traffic by Geographic Location (Top 5 Metro Areas)
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington D.C.
- Bounce Rate: 58%