GCA Advertising & Sponsorship Opportunities
GCA members and non-members are afforded a variety of ways to recognize and celebrate card makers, service providers and suppliers throughout the year. Shown below are the current options for advertising on the GCA website, in related publications, and for GCA events. Members and non-members are welcome to submit requests for advertisements or web banner space at any time.
Non-members may apply for membership to immediately receive member discounts on sponsorships and advertising. Discounts are not applied until memberships are approved. To apply now, click here.
Current Advertising and Sponsorship Opportunities
- Annual LOUIE Awards – Available now – April 12, 2019 (first come, first served)
- Noted: The Greeting Card Expo™ – Available September 15 – April 30 (first come, first served)
- GCA Annual Convention – Available May 1 – August 31 (first come, first served)
- Annual “Thinking of You Campaign” – Available year-round
- Web banner advertising at www.greetingcard.org – Available year-round (first come, first served)
- GCA “Happy Hours” – Available year-round (first come, first served)
Deadlines and due dates for ads are as listed. Companies may request advertising and sponsorship in advance of these dates, if desired. Pricing and availability are subject to change without notice. Annual sponsorship package are also available. For more information, contact the GCA directly.
2018 GCA Website Statistics
- Total Number of Visitors: 35,364
- Total Number of New Visitors: 34,776
- Average Session Duration: 2:16
- Average Number of Pages Viewed Per Session: 2.45
- Top Channel Source of Traffic: Organic Search (62%)
- Traffic by Geographic Location (Top 5 Metro Areas)
- New York
- Los Angeles
- Washington D.C.
- Bounce Rate: 58%