Join the GCA This Summer!
The Greeting Card Association offers member companies so many ways to be successful in the greeting card business. And with discounted membership available now, Summer is the perfect time to consider joining!
Through the GCA, members can:
- Work with established companies of all sizes and industry tenures as part of the GCA Mentorship Program. Whether you are new to the industry or work at an established company, the GCA Mentorship Program offers benefits to mentors and mentees alike.
- Make better decisions through access to industry data. The GCA is updating its information on greeting card sales, trends and statistics this year.
- Stay up to date on the latest techniques and trends by participating in GCA professional development programs, such as the 2019 Workshop and Retreat in Naples, FL.
- Gain exposure, and learn from your peers as a GCA volunteer! The GCA Board and Committee structure is an open structure, allowing everyone the opportunity to connect, participate… and make a difference.
- Promote your business or get published in the bi-monthly Card Talk, our member newsletter.
- Advocate for the greeting card industry and its stakeholders. We’ve built a powerful coalition to support a stable and profitable USPS, which benefits all card companies and consumers! Join the cause.
- Achieve national awareness for your products. Participate in the LOUIE Awards, recognized as the industry’s premiere showcase for creativity and innovation, since 1988! Members pay reduced entry fees.
- Find new customers through free participation in our online “find-a-member” directory.
- Enjoy special member discounts and services, including insurance benefits, package shipping and exhibit space discounts.
Cool off this summer. And help your business heat up! Apply for GCA membership today.
Apart from great people, events and relationships that the GCA has brought into my life, being a GCA member has been good for my business. Those same people, relationships and events that came about because of my involvement have strengthened our company, and our industry.