Making Every Occasion Special, Since 1941
The non-profit Greeting Card Association is the U.S. trade association that serves the greeting card and social expressions industry, promotes the tradition of sending greeting cards, helps members grow their businesses through leadership/advocacy on industry issues, and honors the best cards each year.
Founded in 1941, the GCA represents nearly 200 American and international publishers from start-ups to established companies of all sizes as well as suppliers that provide production services and product distribution to the industry.
The GCA is committed to:
- Celebrating, promoting and preserving the tradition of sending greeting cards, because of the unique emotional connection they create between senders and recipients
- Providing meaningful opportunities for information exchange and business development
- Updating members about trends and issues that might impact the industry and their business
- Representing the industry before government/regulatory agencies
- Serving as the industry voice for media and the citizen mailer
Find out more about the GCA’s membership by visiting our Member Directory. Interested in pursuing membership? Visit our Become a Member page.