Benefits of GCA Associate Membership
Are you a supplier to the industry? The Greeting Card Association offers member companies so many ways to be successful in the greeting card business. GCA Associate membership is open to any company, partnership or corporation engaged in a business kindred or allied with the creation or publication of greeting cards in the U.S.A. or Canada.
Through the GCA, Associate members can:
- Access GCA contact information. Connect with the decision-makers in the industry.
- Enjoy special member discounts and services, including:
- Discounts on package and exhibit freight shipping.
- The right to use the “Proud Member of the Greeting Card Association” logo in all business materials.
- Discounted exhibit space at multiple events throughout the year including Noted, Workshop & Retreat, and more.
- Member discounts on registration for multiple events throughout the year
- Sign up for discounted banner advertising at greetingcard.org.
- Work with established companies of all sizes and industry tenures as part of the bi-weekly virtual Town Hall Meetings. Whether you are new to the industry or work at an established company, these virtual meetings are a way to connect with fellow members, talk about current industry news, as well as what’s going on in the GCA!
- Make better decisions through access to industry data. The GCA is updating its information on greeting card sales, trends and statistics this year.
- Find new customers through participation in our online “find-a-member” directory.
- Stay up to date on the latest techniques and trends by participating in GCA professional development programs, developed by industry leaders and colleagues. Our fall Workshop & Retreat, unique regional networking opportunities in the northeast and southeast, and e-learning opportunities help members to grow their business and stay connected to friends and peers. Member representatives may also qualify as speakers for events.
- Gain exposure, learn from your peers and help shape the industry as part of an active GCA committee or the Board of Directors. When you volunteer, you collaborate with the best in the industry, build your company’s reputation, and help others achieve success. The GCA Board and Committee structure is an open structure, allowing you an opportunity to connect, participate… and make a difference.
- Promote your business in the bi-monthly Card Talk, our member newsletter. Want to write for the GCA? We invite members to submit content ideas or stories for consideration.
- Advocate for the greeting card industry and its stakeholders. Associate members have much to gain from a strong and vibrant greeting card business. We engage with a variety of advocacy working groups, and have built a powerful coalition. The Postal Regulatory Committee regularly calls on the GCA, because of its broad network, which represents approximately 95% of the industry.
- Achieve national awareness for your products, by participating in the LOUIE Awards, recognized as the industry’s premier showcase for creativity and innovation since 1988! Major news organizations cover the awards every year, between September and June. The LOUIE Awards would not be possible without the collaboration between the LOUIE Awards Committee and many Associate members, whose products are featured as part of the LOUIEs print materials. In-kind contributions are accepted for the print production process.
Sign up today
Click here for a list of current Associate membership fees, or to apply. Memberships expire December 31st of each year.