Exhibit at *Noted: The Greeting Card Expo
April 27th-28th, 2023
Fort Mason Center for Arts & Culture, San Francisco
*Noted is where the best greeting card makers highlight their newest creations
Be a part of our community!
*Noted co-located with SF NOW will offer brands, makers, and artisans an all-in-one tactile boutique setting to meet buyers, celebrate creativity, and tell their stories. The event will be a prime opportunity to see what’s trending, show what’s new, and take orders in a location convenient for West Coast retailers and designers.
Thank you to all those who exhibited in 2023! Take the exhibitor survey here.Questions? Feedback?
|Member Standard||Non-Member Standard|
|Exhibit Space Size||Subject to Availability||Subject to Availability|
|10×20||$ 8390||$ 10486|
|10×30||$ 12585||$ 15729|
|10×40||$ 16780||$ 20972|
What came with each exhibit space?
- Bar height table and barstool(s) – dimensions and images TBD.
- Shelving, uninstalled, is included in exhibitor packages. Exhibitors can install on your own or order labor for installation through the exhibitor kit. Shelf dimensions are 4’6” long, 1” deep with a 1/8” front lip.
- 6×6: 2 shelves
- 6×12: 4 shelves
- 6×18: 6 shelves
- 10×10: 6 shelves
- 10×20: 12 shelves
- Track w/ LED lights
- 6×6: 1 track with 2 LED lights
- 10×10: 1 track with 3 LED lights
- Waste basket by request (available at decorator service desk onsite)
- Street sign
Check out the list of 2023 confirmed *Noted exhibitors here.
Questions? Email us!