Have you been considering exhibiting at the National Stationery Show, but…
- Weren’t ready to design a booth yourself?
- Weren’t sure you had the personnel, or the budget, to staff a booth full-time?
- Were wondering how to make meaningful connections on the show floor?
- Were not sure whether you could afford it?
Good news! The GCA, in partnership with the NSS, is pleased to offer GCA members a solution. Become a partner in the GCA Village, a prominent booth designed by the GCA for use by our members. A limited number of spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please submit this form today to secure your spot in the GCA village. Have some specific questions about the GCA Village? Check out our FAQs for answers!
For the cost of just $1,375.00, a space in the GCA Village offers members these benefits:
- A unique home base from which to conduct business, sign up new customers, and launch new products.
- Your own 3-foot wide display panel for your cards, with space above the display for placement of your company’s logo/branding (printed by us!).
- Display lighting and other standard services (light electrical, carpeting) included.
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges.
- Prominent “GCA Village” promotion of the space and your company via social media, in NSS newsletters, on the show floor, and in the show program (contact the GCA for further details).
- Assistance with the set-up and tear-down of your display.
- A convenient address to ship materials to and from the Javits Center – just pick them up at the GCA Village when you arrive!
- Assistance with occasional display staffing, lead collection and literature distribution. However, to maximize sales opportunities, the GCA recommends that each company representative spend as much time as possible in the GCA village on the NSS show floor.