The Greeting Card Association has added a professional development event to its lineup of member activities during the National Stationery Show, taking place in New York, NY at the Jacob Javits Center. The new “Meet the Greeting Card Experts” program, on Monday, May 22, offers participants a chance to interact with and ask questions of five experts in their topics. The current lineup includes:
- What a Distributor Looks For in a Card Line – Tory Wright, Paper E. Clips
- What Makes a Greeting Card a Gift? – Susan Janaury, Leanin’ Tree
- Selling on Amazon – Ron Kanfi, Nobleworks
- About the GCA Mentorship Program – Steve Gimbelman, Designer Greetings
- Digital Production Pros and Cons – Sue Charlier, J.S. McCarthy
This program will be located at the LOUIE Awards display on the 2nd floor of the Javits Center (near Registration). It is part of an overall larger presence at the 2017 NSS for the GCA. In addition to this educational program, the GCA has also partnered with the NSS to offer GCA members an exclusive NSS home base in the GCA Village, a collaborative space for up to a dozen GCA members, located at booth 1310. The event will begin at 6:00pm and end at approximately 6:45pm.