Review details from March 10, 2017 Twitter event: https://twitter.com/search?src=typd&q=%23GCAVillage
Have you considered getting back into the swing of things and re-entering the National Stationery Show in 2017? Or perhaps you are a new company interested in testing the waters for the first-time? Not interested in all of the baggage or logistics that sometimes accompany exhibiting at large trade shows like the NSS? We hear you. But there are so many benefits to having a physical presence on the show floor. What to do?
The GCA may have an answer for you. We invite you to become a partner in the GCA Village, a prominent booth space, designed by the GCA with GCA members in mind. A limited number of spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis.
For the cost of just $1,300.00, a $700 discount off a standard exhibit space (estimated), a space in the GCA Village offers members these benefits:
- A unique home base from which to conduct business and launch new products.
- Prominent booth location, even for first-timers! The GCA Village will be located in booth 1310 at the NSS.
- Your own 3-foot wide display panel for your cards, with space for placement of your company’s logo/branding.
- Two complimentary exhibitor badges.
- Prominent “GCA Village” branding, and promotion via social media, in NSS newsletters, and in the show program (contact the GCA for more details).
- Assistance with the set-up and break-down of your display.
- Coverage of all costs related to logistics (electrical, carpeting, cleaning, etc.)
- A convenient address to ship materials to and from the Javits Center – just pick them up at the GCA Village when you arrive!
- Assistance with display staffing, lead collection and literature distribution. However, to maximize sales opportunities, the GCA recommends that each company representative spend as much time as possible in the GCA Village on the NSS show floor.
Spaces are available while they last, and we expect this opportunity to sell out quickly. We encourage you to sign up on or before April 21, 2017. Sign up as a “GCA Villager” today! Membership is required. To become a member, click here. For more information, contact GCA Meetings Director, Julie Elfand.